Brilliant Design + Long Lasting Quality Means You’ll Make More Money Guaranteed
Are you a…
We know what it takes to make money (good money) as a mobile caterer. Put our knowledge and experience to work for you. Get the right trailer or vehicle for your business. Ask us how.
Film & TV Location
High volume operators, like TV and film location caterers will love our approach. Efficiency, adaptability and functionality are built into every catering unit that leaves our production site.
Food & Beverage
If you work for a food and beverage design agency or have a chain of restaurants we can help you design and build mobile catering solutions that add brand value and drive revenue.
Here’s the 7 reasons we think you should call us now and find out more:
- You’ll always be completely satisfied with the work we produce on your behalf. In the event you are ever unhappy, just let us know and we’ll fix it.
- The final design you agree will be the one you’re sure will represent your brand in the best way possible and make you the maximum amount of money
- There are no hidden extras, our prices are transparent and completely clear. Plus we’ll take you through a detailed checklist to make sure you’ve got everything covered at the time you place your order
- We’ll help you stay compliant and the right side of the law. There are electrical considerations, LPG considerations, food health and hygiene considerations, and ventilation considerations. The list is endless, but we’ll take care of it
- We only use the most suitable materials and equipment, so you get consistent results when you use the unit each and every time. Reliable, resilient and easy to clean.
- The confidence you’ll have in your new catering unit, it’s quality, efficiency and appearance, will in turn give you the confidence to quote and take on bigger catering jobs and contracts, or higher output volumes
- You can get up and running NOW… short and accurate delivery times on our bespoke projects can be as little as 4-5 weeks – also check out what we’ve got ready to go right now . Plus every unit we produce goes through three rigorous quality checks prior to handover to make sure when you come to collect your new money-making machine, it’s ready to start work
As we said earlier. We design catering vans, trailers and statics that make people money. That’s what we do.
“I found that you guys really were the experts in what you do and we’re able to make the process very easy!”Jess Milner, Client Account Manger at F&B Design Agency about the Haven Holiday Park project
Read more testimonials
Here’s what we promise we’ll do for you
The 4Sure 11 point Rock Solid Guarantee
(You’ll love No 11)
- If you’re not happy with your design when it’s finished, whatever you’ve paid at that time, just ask and we’ll refund it.
- Our products are always easy to operate, with no sharp edges or poor workmanship. If you don’t agree or you find sharp edges, we’ll fix what’s wrong for free.
- Our design process will always identify more money-making opportunities than you planned for.
- Your safety is our No 1 concern (actually it’s our No 1 concern only just ahead of you making profits from your unit). You’ll have every relevant safety certification when your unit is ready to leave our workshop.
- You’ll always benefit from talking to us, even if you don’t buy from us. We’ll always give you our best advice and we won’t be too salesy (but we don’t mind if you decide to buy).
- When we agree a completion date, it’s a drop-dead date.
- We never skimp on the quality of materials we use. Never.
- If you want your unit to be ready to go when it leaves our workshop, that’s what it will be, ready to go, straight to the pitch.
- Our support doesn’t end when you get your hands on your finished product. We’re there for any help, advice or guidance you need. Just call, we’ll help.
- You’ll realise we have to put a time limit on our guarantee against defects in parts or workmanship but we give you an industry leading no quibble full 2 years (we ask that you return the unit to our workshop)
- We always stand behind points 1 to 10, but here’s my personal guarantee, from Gary Wagstaff, owner of the business:
“If you order a catering unit from 4Sure and there’s anything you’re unhappy about, at any time, just call me and we’ll fix it.”
To find out more about we can help your business, or if you simply want some advice, call us now on 01536 202 944.
FOR SALE: Take a look of what you can buy from us TODAY!
We have a range of different units that are currenty for sale. This means you can purchase and take them home, today! Don’t wait any longer and check out these fantastic units.
Just a flavour of our work and customer stories
If you can produce a unit to do all that, now reduce the size so it can be dismantled and taken into smaller venues, but keep the same output – keeping Linda McCartney and Covent Garden Foods happy.
If you can launch our product from a trike, next please radically convert a minibus so we can take it into a restaurant to sell more product – Bella Italia’s next challenge.
Please produce an all-electric drivable catering unit, with cooking facilities and self-sufficient and silent power generators, to be manned by various teams with little or no experience, where the branding can be changed to reflect different brands and different products in as little as 10 minutes.